With over 50 years of heritage in headphone acoustics, Philips remain dedicated to ensuring exacting standards in both sound and ergonomic performance. That’s why we continually work to refine and innovate our products, integrating your preferences and experiences into our signature designs.
Fidelio X2HR integrates iconic design matched with an impeccably clear and detailed sound range. With the Philips Fidelio X2HR, immerse yourself in the experience of your own personal concert right at home.
How does it Sound?
In musical terms, the sounds are definitely more nuanced and you may be able to enjoy stuff you thought you already had a sense of. At the beginning you may even feel like it affected your favorite music sounds to you before. In a good way.
Clearity wise, you may literally hear the lyrics that you missed before which never managed to distinguish them in the same song.
How about the Build?
Solid and classic looking, with mostly metal and leather material wrap around. You will love the aluminum mesh open back design detail.
What should Concern?
The ear cups clamp force rating is kinda 6/10 after few songs played, but luckily the pads are breathable and comfort so is kinda give and take situation.
- Acoustic open-back architecture
- Engineered double layered ear-shells
- Pre-tilted speaker plates
- 50 mm high definition neodymium drivers with LMC diaphragm
- Replaceable deluxe memory foam ear-pads with breathable velour finishing
- Lightweight self-adjustable hammock with 3D Mesh
- Genuine leather outer headband
- 3.5mm detachable oxygen-free cable (3m), 3.5 mm to 6.3 mm adapter and cable management clip included
- Frequency range: 5 – 40,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB @ 1 mW
- Maximum power input: 500 mW
- Distortion: < 0.1% THD
- Impedance: 30 Ohm
If you looking for a pair of cans with good HI-Res Audio format (with or without AMP/DAC) and trying to spend less, definitely YES.